Friday, July 27, 2012

Painted ladies

My friends are suckers.  In the Blue post, I managed to sucker my dad, his lady, and a friend (PLUS her family) into painting that day.  On the second day of painting, J had to work, so my dad and his lady came back, plus I got Andrea, M, and D to help.
Of course, we had all the necessary supplies for the project.

Andrea painted the master bathroom, but really she was there for comedic relief.
To her credit, she read the "How To" in both English and Spanish.  She also took some time to add a personalized touch to the wall.

Not to be left out, M did some artwork of her own...and D became artwork of sorts.

Of course, we did a time lapse of the day.  How could we not?



Even though the video only shows D standing and drinking beer, he did do work in another room.  I think.  Maybe.
All we have left now is one wall of trim and all the little touch ups. Woo!
Oh...and thank you all for being free labor :) Loveyameanit

No comments:

Post a Comment